Moms4Moms intends to be a welcoming community for moms of all ages, with a specific desire to reach out to young single mothers who are looking for friendship, support, and mentorship.
We hope to build relationships, reflect on and grow in our roles as mothers, and to experience the love of Christ and to connect with Him.
We launched our community in November 2013 with a Refresh Retreat, reflecting on Acts 3:19, "Now it's time...to turn to face God so he can wipe away your sins, pour out showers of blessing to refresh you, and send you the Messiah he prepared for you, namely, Jesus."
We hope that this group of about 20 women with continue to meet monthly (or more!) for discipleship, mentoring, parenting support, and fun family activities.
Please pray with us:
- That relationships would grow, trust would be built, and
that we would tangibly share with each other the love of Christ.
- That those who do not know Jesus would experience Him and be
drawn to His love.
- That those who already trust Jesus would continue to grow in
love and knowledge of Him.
- That we all would seek Jesus as our source of strength for
the task of motherhood and that we would be transformed by His love.
- That we would love our families with the love of Christ and
that one day our children would come to trust Him too.
To learn more about Moms4Moms and
partner in prayer or financial support, please send an email to:
Information on how to make a tax deductible donation can be found on the Donations